Former Michigan governor Rick Snyder: I am a Republican vote for Biden

Could This Be the Beginning of a Trend? #27 Yet another Trump Administration official comes forward to oppose Trump Former Michigan governor Rick Snyder: I am a Republican vote for Biden Donald Trump is a bully who lacks a moral compass. Joe Biden would bring back civility. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/09/03/rick-snyder-why-im-voting-joe-biden-even-republican-column/5696508002/?fbclid=IwAR0UBeUvB98IuJs1zB8TmTSaZLJ8cf3528Z-ZkrWdzFMjFyLJZdn4aELt-E 9.3.20 “I will continue to support and stand up for Republican policies and values, and support Republican candidates, but I will not support Donald Trump for reelection.” Trump has not unified the nation I was at the nation’s Capitol when Trump gave his inaugural address. I had hoped this first speech as president would be a message to unify a divided nation. Instead, I heard a speech directed at how he would help the people who supported him. And sadly, that is how President Trump continues to govern. Bringing back civility to the nation I had the opportunity to interact with Mr. Biden when he served as vice president. My interactions were always constructive and respectful. He has shown the desire to heal a deeply divided nation; has demonstrated strong moral character and empathy; and he seems willing to listen to people who have different perspectives from his own. ------------- And this guy was the center of a conservative fire storm while he was governor of Michigan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sec. of State Handles Calls for Help from Other States

ARE THE ATTACKS ON USPS AN ATTACK ON THE CONSTITUTION?

The Righteous US v. The Evil Them